TEACHING (Full-Time Faculty)
1. Faith Theological Seminary, Manakala, Adoor, 1985-1995
2. COTR Theological Seminary, Visakhapatnam, AP. 1995-1997
3. Union Biblical Seminary, Pune, Maharashtra. 1997-
1. Filadelfia Bible College, Udaipur Rajasthan, 1991
2. Jordan Evangelical Theological Seminary, Amman, Jordan 2010
3. Alpha Omega International College, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 2010-
4. Exchange Scholar, Global Research Institute, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, USA, 2004
5. Harp Professor in Residence, Anderson University, Indiana, 2011
1. Member WCC-JCG with Pentecostals
2. Founder President, National Forum of Pentecostal Theologians in India.
3. Founding Vice-President and President: Asian Pentecostal Society.
Joy is the hallmark of Christian life. Jesus mentions a long list of adverse human circumstances and concludes, ‘rejoice and be glad.’ Eac...
"The days of Antipas" means not only a period of persecution but a period of perseverance as well. It signifies the days of beli...
The Supreme Court of India has ordered that women of all age may enter the Sabarimala temple. Since 1991 women were not legally allowed to e...