TEACHING (Full-Time Faculty)
1. Faith Theological Seminary, Manakala, Adoor, 1985-1995
2. COTR Theological Seminary, Visakhapatnam, AP. 1995-1997
3. Union Biblical Seminary, Pune, Maharashtra. 1997-
1. Filadelfia Bible College, Udaipur Rajasthan, 1991
2. Jordan Evangelical Theological Seminary, Amman, Jordan 2010
3. Alpha Omega International College, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 2010-
4. Exchange Scholar, Global Research Institute, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, USA, 2004
5. Harp Professor in Residence, Anderson University, Indiana, 2011
1. Member WCC-JCG with Pentecostals
2. Founder President, National Forum of Pentecostal Theologians in India.
3. Founding Vice-President and President: Asian Pentecostal Society.
The gospel narratives of the evangelist Mark are more vivid than that of others. He mentions that when the boat with Jesus and the disciples...
Have you ever noticed that the first exorcism that Jesus performed was at a synagogue (Mark 1:21-28)! In the first chapter of ...
Lucius Aurelius Commodus was unique among all Roman emperors in many ways. He was the first Roman emperor to succeed his father. He was e...