TEACHING (Full-Time Faculty)
1. Faith Theological Seminary, Manakala, Adoor, 1985-1995
2. COTR Theological Seminary, Visakhapatnam, AP. 1995-1997
3. Union Biblical Seminary, Pune, Maharashtra. 1997-
1. Filadelfia Bible College, Udaipur Rajasthan, 1991
2. Jordan Evangelical Theological Seminary, Amman, Jordan 2010
3. Alpha Omega International College, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 2010-
4. Exchange Scholar, Global Research Institute, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, USA, 2004
5. Harp Professor in Residence, Anderson University, Indiana, 2011
1. Member WCC-JCG with Pentecostals
2. Founder President, National Forum of Pentecostal Theologians in India.
3. Founding Vice-President and President: Asian Pentecostal Society.
It was an unexpected gift from an unexpected person in an unexpected way. I desperately needed it. It came really as an answer to prayer. H...
Have you ever noticed that the first exorcism that Jesus performed was at a synagogue (Mark 1:21-28)! In the first chapter of ...
Lucius Aurelius Commodus was unique among all Roman emperors in many ways. He was the first Roman emperor to succeed his father. He was e...