If COVID dampens your spirit....

"How clearly the sky reveals God's glory! How plainly it shows what he has done!" Psalm 19:1 (GNT)

Is the locked-down due to COVID 19 dampening your spirit? To be frank, that is what I am going through at times. Work from home (WFH) is a good idea: travel time saved is great; more time for Netflix or Amazon Prime, to read and enjoy music. But I do miss friends, even the walk to the coffee machine and sipping hot coffee while planning the next things to do.
As the sun sets and the night falls, I call it a day. Put away the work I had been drowning in. But still, that cold spirit lingers on. I am tempted to have another dose of caffeine to rev up my spirit.
COVID has also ordered the vehicles off the road. They are no more spitting Carbon Monoxide to the skies. The cheerful sky displays its wonders once hidden behind the thick layers of pollutant gases.
As I gaze into the wonders that the sky now puts on display, my dampened spirit warms up to the creator of these wonders. They twinkle and shine reminding me of the splendour of their creator.
The thought that I am in a world the most intelligent Designer created thaws up my sullen spirit. It makes me breaks forth into praise: "How great thou art!" When I am immersed in the praise of the creator, all feeling of loneliness, dispirit beat retreat and joy and gladness marches in.